Empowering YOU to take control of your own safety!
The 3 Squad Tactical training for Basic Handgun / CCW focuses on the basic fundamentals the responsibly owning and operating a handgun. If previously approved for a CCW (concealed carry weapons) permit, this class meets and exceeds the training requirements for certification. The class will cover safety, equipment, storage, and the laws related to owning and using a handgun. Students will develop an understanding of proper handgun technique, the importance of mindset, and human performance under stress. This is an introductory class and it is designed for civilian shooters with a little or no experience with a handgun.
This class for intermediate handgun will begin to develop the student from responsible handgun owner into a confident handgun operator. The class focuses on three elements of that Combat Triad: Mindset, Gun Handling, and Marksmanship. Students will develop the confidence to succeed while they develop that mental blueprint for performance. This class is designed for experienced shooters.
The advanced handgun class takes the competent handgun operator and provide skills necessary for winning tactical encounters. Through stress inoculation, students are forged into competent gunfighters. Only those students that display Advanced Mindset, Gun Handling, and Marksmanship skills will be invited to participate.
- Self Defense Communications – Avoid the Fight
- Managing Communication, Warning Signs of Escalation, Deﬁning Available Actions, Avoiding or Resolving Conﬂict
- Mindset – Situational Awareness
- Monitoring the Situation, Noticing Behavior, Planning Ahead, Prepared for Action
- Mindset for Managers – Workplace Safety and Preparedness; Deﬁning Resources and Response Plan
- Intermediate Gun Handling – Concepts and Applications
- Conditioning Responses, Deﬁning Opportunities for Tactical Advantage, Cover and Concealment, Shooting on the Move
- Force and Situational Awareness
- Managing Context, Resources, Communications; Redirection and Escalation; Verbal Judo
- Prepared for Action; Taking Appropriate Action; Preservation of Scene; Managing Communications and Remaining Alert
- Advanced Defensive Gun Handling
- Defensive Tactics, Weapon Retention, Ground Tactics, Survival Skills
- Performing Under Stress, Disability, Limited Resources
- Communications Plan; Staff Preparedness; Alert and Vigilant; Physical Security Considerations
- Practical, simple methods of avoiding injury in a confrontation
- Generating Voluntary Compliance; Avoiding or Deescalating Violence; Defusing Confrontations
- Avoiding or Deescalating Violence
- Conditioning and Training on preparing the mind and body to respond to stressful situations in a tactical context